CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another New Old Love

I have always loved to camp. This weekend Dan is coming down from MD just for a camping weekend with Brandon and me. We will be tent camping at the oldest state park in the US, Indian Springs, Ga. Brandon and I will pick Dan up from the airport and with the car already loaded we will head to the campground. We will make one small stop to pick up Bobbaloo and the cooler, then we will be on our way.

I have never camped at Indian Springs although I have been to the park several times as a child. It is very pretty and full of history. I am sure we will take plenty of pictures. If not, we will get in trouble with Sandy. We look forward to cook outs, long walks, maybe a swim, putt-putt golf, maybe a canoe ride and of course we have our Greedy dice and Uno cards!

Too bad we can't leave right now!!

1 comments:

dhuffer said...

I am with you on the leave right now part LOL